Destination Spain

Thinking of moving to Spain? Buying a house in Spain? Or simply frequent visitors? For these and many others reasons more and more internationals clients are geting legal advise from us.

Our first advise to get a bank account in Spain and to apply for e.banking.

NIE  (Spanish Tax Number) it will be necesary for any transaction, it will be very interesting to apply for it in Spain or at your nearst Spanish Consulate.

Legal representation: Power of Atorney, it will be very helpfull, it is very simple &cheap (60,00 Euros) to be sign in Spain, at your same at your Spanish Consulate. Foreing power athentification is too expensive and take time to get it.